1) What is the center height of the Round Pen? Edge Height? Center Height is 23ft. Edge height is 10 ft.
2) What windloads can the Round Pen Handle? The Round Pens have been exposed to over 70 mph wind gusts without incurring any damage. Please check out our Testimonials page and read how the Equi-Cover has handled in hurricanes! (Please refer to our pro-rated limited warranty for details).
3) What is the snowload that the Round Pen can handle? We recommend snow loads no larger than 20lbs.psf. Due to the vinyl roofing component we can not put a Roof Snow Load rating on the Equi-Cover. The GatorShield Steel structure has impressive strength but the vinyl roofing can give and stretch depending on temperature and weather conditions. A light, fluffy accumulation of snowfall will weigh an average of 8lbs per cubic foot and a wet heavy snowfall will weigh an average of 32lbs per cubic ft. Thus, a couple inches of heavy, wet snow will pose more problems and cause the vinyl to stretch more than a few inches of fluffy snow would. Responsible parties should ensure the roofs are continually monitored during periods of heavy snow accumulation and remove snow accumulation as needed. (Please refer to our pro-rated limited warranty and Maintenance Guide for details).
4) Are the Wood Sides included with the Round Pen? The Round Pen wood sides are not included with each Round Pen, however it does come with the Deluxe and Deluxe Plus models. The wood package includes T&G decking 5ft high (panels can be as high as you want, for a fee). The wood slides into angled channel on each upright. Some measuring and cutting of wood may be required.
5) Is the gate included with the Round Pen Kit? The Round Pen Gate is not included with each Round Pen, however the Deluxe model has a single 5ft gate and the Deluxe Plus comes with a double gate. Each gate has a springloaded latch. Custom levers and latches are available for a fee.
6) Are lights included with the Round Pen kit? Can you provide a light package? We can provide a light package if requested. It is an option.
7) Can you install gutters/downspouts on the Round Pen kit? Yes, you can install gutters/downspouts on the Round Pen kit.
8) How many days does it take to install Round Pen from start to finish? With how many people? It will usually take 3 to 4 days with 3 people.
9) Do I need to hire a contractor? Do I need to obtain a permit to install Round Pen Kit? You do not need to hire a contractor to erect the Round Pen but it is recommended. In Most cases a permit is not required since the vinyl roof can be removed. Please refer to our contract in regards to permits.
10) What are the different colors that are offered? It is offered in White, Sand, Steel Gray, and Kelly Green.
11) What are the Vinyl Specs? It is 18 oz industrial/construction vinyl. UV resistant and mildew resistant
12) Does the Round Pen Kit come with a weather control (wind, sun, rain) screen? The Round Pen Kit does not come with a screen. It is an option.
13) What type of maintenance does the Round Pen cover require? If you would like to clean your cover, a hose with a sprayer and gentle scrub brushes are acceptable. DO NOT use any harsh solvents, chemicals, or cleaning products on your cover as they may harm the vinyl. Mild soaps and detergents, such as Ivory, are safe, gentle, and effective. Re-tighten your Cover every Spring on a warm day and do not allow large amounts of snow to accumulate on your cover. The Equi-Cover is not intended for areas with large quantities of snow. Please refer to our recommended Maintenance Guide.
14) What is the warranty on a Round Pen Kit? We offer a two-part warranty . A five year pro rated Limited Warranty for workmanship. A 10-year Pro-Rated Warranty for the vinyl. Please read the company’s written warranty for details.
15) Can I install the Round Pen Cover over an existing Round Pen or Walker? Yes, you can install the Round Pen Cover over an existing uncovered Round Pen that is 62ft in diameter or less.
16) Is shipping, installation, or Tax included in the cost? Installation, shipping, or taxes are not included with the purchase of a Round Pen Kit. Out of state residents do not get charged sales tax so this helps to offset the cost of shipping. We do not provide installation outside of WA.
Equine Concepts, LLC 26715 Old Owen Rd Monroe, WA 98272 Phone: 206-650-3312/206-619-9378 Email: email@example.com Web: www.equineconceptsllc.com