Equi-cover round pen cover. It can be permanently installed, or installed as a portable unit.
This makes it ideal for professional trainers, and those who plan on new properties in the near
future. The Equi-Cover Round Pen Cover comes in a kit form, is a multi-functional, all-weather
facility, and provides a protected environment for you and your Horse.
The Equi-cover is designed to keep the harsh elements of sun, wind and rain at bay with the
most attractive, durable, convenient and affordable cover on the market today! We all know
how detrimental the weather can be in our working areas. You will have a comfortable working
area for you and your horse. Some of the best products and hardware are used in the
construction of this cover.
Our top priority is understanding your unique needs and exceeding your expectations by
delivering remarkable service and constructing the highest quality equestrian facility possible.
-please refer to our CONTRACT for shipping and installation prices/procedures.
18 oz vinyl features and benefits: (print vinyl specifications, CLICK here)
system and wick resistant scrim assure maximum protection.
- *Durable - Excellent abrasion resistance and long life expectancy.
- *Mildew resistant - Double mildewcide
give the high impact appearance and easy maintenance
- *Popular high-gloss finish and flat substrate
desired in todays market.
means vinyl stays softer.
- *UV resistance - Premium outdoor vinyl formulation
- *Flame retardant - Meets NFPA 701 (large scale)
- *18 ozs per sq. yd
* Colors Available:
Green Sand Steel Gray White
Custom options available!
- Gutter packages
- Weather Control Screens
- Custom Gates
- Gustom Latches
Find and print more info in "Downloads"
Equine Concepts, LLC
Deming, WA 98244
|Equine Concepts, llc
Round Pen Covers
Although we have do
not sell the
|Get your FREE
Its never been easier!
Go to the
|SOLD IN KIT FORM
Our Standard Equi-Cover Roundpen Cover Kits can be used with or without panels you provide! Installation Not included.
Additional Accessories and Details:
*Custom gates available. Wood not included in any gate packages..
• Single 5’H x 6’W Galvanized Gate Frame assembly with spring loaded latch, 1 ½” channel, gate post and adjustable heavy
duty hinges: $700
• Single 5’H x 8’W Galvanized Gate Frame assembly with spring loaded latch, 1 ½” channel, gate post and adjustable heavy
duty hinges: $850 (cable may be required)
• Double Gate Package: 2- 5’H gates of equal width. Width of each gate will be determined by panel width. No gate post. Drop
Pin assembly included. $1,500
(wood threshold required for drop pin assembly. Wood not included)
• 5’ Wide 70% Sunblocker Nylon Weather Control Screen w/black polymer clips (custom lengths and widths available)
• Can also be used for arenas, barns, shelters. Contact us for quote.
• 22” HID High Bay Light fixture only: $425 (Quad volt ballast, 120v/208v/240v/277v) electrical services not included
• 1 1/2”x 5’ H Galvanized Angled Channel for inserting any 2x lumber to be installed between each upright to create ringliner
(longer, custom lengths available) Contact us for quote.
• 1 1/2” Galvanized straight channel wood cap chew guard . Cut to length. Contact us for quote.
|There are only two
emotions that belong in
the saddle. One is a
sense of humor and the
other is patience.
Equine Concepts, LLC
4.5/12 pitch, vinyl roof, steel structure.
Installation, wood and accessories
6'W x 5 H' gate assembly
Lower channel between each panel.
5ft high angled channel on each
|Weather Control Screen
Hangar brackets, 5' wide 70%
sunblocker nylon screen
w/grommets. Wood Not included.
|*Disclaimer: All photos depicted may show
custom options, colors or are models no
VARIANCES IN COLOR ARE WITHIN COMMERCIAL TOLERANCES AND SHOULD BE ANTICIPATED.